there were 3 offers made including mine. the first offer was thrown out. the other offer and mine were both countered by the owner. they asked for any changes we would like to make to our offers by 5pm tonight. by noon tommorrow, i will know whether or not i get the place.
i am now waiting on my realtor to call me back and get my new offer.
wish me luck!